Have you heard of the quote by Jim Rohn? Take care of your body.. It is the only place you live.. ? What do you make of it? Does this make sense to you too? It makes sense to our Summit Team. What I’m writing here with the help of American Academy of Dermatology and my Pharmacy/Chemist background, will also help you love & care for your skin even more as it has helped me & many others. This will also help you learn & discover how our Summit products can assist you in your journey to Good Skin Health.. Leading to good healthier Life. When you buy and choose our Sandalwood & Tropical Oils-Based & 100% Natural health & body products, you’re already taking a HUGE step towards a healthy life.. If you’ll finish reading this till the end of this interesting article you’ll know why.. Let’s start with..
Understanding our Skin Layers & its Roles
Do you know that our skin has a huge task protecting our body? According to American Academy of Dermatology our skin is made to be tough and stretchy. Did you also know that our skin is made up of three important layers? The three layers are known as the Epidermis, which is our skin’s top layer; the Dermis, which is the next layer to the epidermis & there’s the subcutaneous Fats, which is the bottom layer of our skin. Each layer has its own very important role & each important reason for its existence.
I find this really interesting..
What Happens in our Epidermis Layer
Epidermis is responsible for the creation of our new skin cells, giving our skin its color and most importantly, it protects our body.
- The making of New cells – this happens at the bottom of the epidermis. When new cells are created, these new cells will travel up to the very top of the epidermis layer. As the new skin cells travel, they’re also pushing the then newly formed cells upward until these become old and reached the top of our epidermis. This will eventually fall off, we commonly call it as the dead skin. This healthy cycle continues – aha but if our skin is not healthy – the appearance of our skin will look dull and may come up with skin issues such as breakouts, skin itch, pimples, acne & many more. Therefore, if we will not look after our skin and not mindful of what we eat and what we put on our skin daily – it is suffice to conclude that we’re truly responsible for our overall health, health of our skin and our insides. What we do and what we eat and what we put on our skin will indirectly interfere in the development and the growth of new skin cells. We also learned that epidermis is also part of our Immune System so if we fail to take care of our skin, our health will eventually suffer.. do you agree?
- Have you heard of melanin? This is a substance or others sometimes call it as skin pigment that is created in the epidermis which gives color to our skin. We have about the same number of cells that makes it but not everyone makes the same amount. The more melanin our skin make, the darker our skin color is. When we go out in the sun, our epidermis layer creates more melanin. This is one of as our skin’s protective mechanism against the damaging sun rays; melanin will either deflect these or absorb. Know more about melanin here.
- How does it protect our body? It contains special cells that are part of our immune system that helps us stay healthy. Knowing this, can make us ask this question “Are my daily skin products helping my immune system healthy?” Or is it compromising my immune system instead? What is Immune system? Our Immune System is our body’s defense mechanism against infectious foreign body invaders. Remember, our Immune system is composed of many different cells and is affected by many different factors such as our Diet & Life Style,. thus our immune system to be healthy and to be on its top performance, it requires balance and good maintenance, nourishment, good sleep, exercise, sweating/keep toxins off from our skin and from our insides.
What Happens in the Dermis Layer
Like Epidermis, our dermis skin layer has its own important roles too.
- It is where our sweat is produced and comes out of our skin holes that is called pores: Little pockets called sweat glands are found in the dermis. They make sweat, which goes through little tubes and comes out of our pores. Sweating keeps us cool and helps us get rid of bad stuff that our body doesn’t need.
- Helping us feel things: There are nerve endings in the dermis that help us feel things. They send signals to our brain, so we know how something feels if it hurts (meaning we should stop touching it), is itchy or feels nice when we touch it.
- This is where the Growing of our skin hair is happening: The dermis is where we’ll find the root of each tiny little hair on our skin. Each root attaches to a tiny little muscle that tightens and gives us goose bumps when we are cold or are scared.
- This where the of Making oil is produced: There is another type of little pocket, or gland, in our skin that makes oil. The oil keeps our skin soft, smooth and waterproof. Sometimes the glands make too much oil and give you pimples. So, if our skin is not healthy, our dermis may fail to produce this healthy natural skin oil.
- Bringing blood to your skin: Blood feeds your skin and takes away bad stuff through little tubes called blood vessels. If our dermis is healthy, we will notice the overall skin with healthy & glowing skin..
What Happens in the Subcutaneous Fat
The bottom layer of skin is the subcutaneous fat layer. This layer plays an important role in our body by:
- Attaching the dermis to your muscles and bones: This layer has a special connecting tissue that attaches the dermis to your muscles and bones.
- Helping the blood vessels and nerve cells: Blood vessels and nerve cells that start in the dermis get bigger and go to the rest of your body from here.
- Controlling your body temperature: The subcutaneous fat is the layer that helps keep your body from getting too warm or too cold.
- Storing your fat: This fat pads your muscles and bones and protects them from bumps and falls.
Learning is Fun! Right?! Now you know what we know about how important our skin is. We must take note that about 60% of what we put on our skin is also absorbed into our bloodstream and not just on the 3 layers of our skin.
Knowing all the skin facts above make us love our skin and care for our skin even more. Knowing all these will surely stop us and our family from buying and using daily skin products that contains harmful chemical ingredients, that is truly hurtful if we really think about all the roles and jobs that each of our skin layer does. We really wouldn’t want to use any daily skin products that can affect the proper functioning of each of our skin layers. But, it’s really entirely up to you.
You will find a complete list of harmful and toxic ingredients here and some in the below photo from the same info link.
So please, please, if you can, never buy those daily skin products anymore that contain those ingredients listed in the link that we shared above.
Can you begin to imagine when all the layers of our skin stopped functioning completely or is out of order? Can you imagine your epidermis layer stopped creating new cells, stopped producing melanin and stop protecting us? Can you imagine our dermis stopping its job completely? Can you imagine your subcutaneous fats stopped doing its job? Lastly, can you imagine all our skin layers stopped working altogether? That would be a disaster! Don’t you think? Can you even begin to imagine that the simple cause is because we were not very careful & mindful enough to look after our skin? It’s a very scary thought.
Have you ever experienced feeling down or feeling sick without knowing the cause? Or have you ever felt feeling heavy or irritable and don’t know why? Skin itch? Skin allergies? Skin breakouts such as pimples? acne? blackheads? whiteheads? Could it be that the daily skin products that you’re using, applying and inhaling daily is one of the reasons why you and your family is feeling out of balance and sick sometimes?
If You answered yes.. Right okay, so what I’d like you to do is to check your daily skin products ingredients even if it’s labeled Natural & Organic, from your soap to shampoo, to conditioner to facial cleansers, from facial toners to your moisturisers., see if they contain chemicals that are found to be toxic to us and if you do, stop using all of it for 3 months and switch to using 100% pure natural health & body products. Then observe how you feel in the next 3 months while you’re using the healthy skin products. If you fel the same, then just go back to what you’ve been using. But we advise to not overdo it, meaning please don’t apply or use more than what is required and what we recommend if you’ll decide to use ours Summit Skin Care Products. Please Use our products just like how you use your previous daily skin products, best if you will follow our recommendations to achieve its maximum benefits. PS: You will notice your skin transforming, meaning, some of you may observe some skin peels. You don’t have to worry if you experience it, because your skin is being renewed and replaced with a new healthier ones.
If You answered, not really.. so our next question is, are you going to wait for that or worse to happen before you start taking care of your skin & your health? Or would you rather do something now to prevent it from happening? Start now. If you do decide to start now, but don’t know which natural skin care company to try, try US, our products are already TRIED, TESTED & PROVEN. Because of the natural Key Ingredients that we use in our Summit Health & Body Products, we believe that we can help. We are here to provide good healthy skin for you and for your family. We highly recommend that you start using our products while our products are still available & affordable to SHIP worldwide – FREE for orders above A$100.
What our Products will do. Our products will deeply nourish and care for your overall skin and your bodily health. Our products are healthy, very economical and is created with Love & Care from 100% pure, organic & natural Key Ingredients sourced from our own Plantation and from around the islands of Vanuatu – supporting our other Ni-Vanuatu local farmers.
Know Our Ingredients, how and where we create our products so you will know our reasons why our products can help you in your journey to good skin health.. leading to good healthier Life.
Here are our Key Ingredients
1. Sandalwood Have you heard about it? Click here to know about Sandalwood on Skin & overall health benefits
2. Tamanu Have you heard about it? Click here to know about Tamanu on Skin & overall health benefits
3. NangaiHave you heard about it? Click here to know about Nangai on Skin & overall Health benefits
4. Coffee Bean Have you heard about it? Click here to know about Coffee Bean Powder/Extract on Skin & overall Health benefits
5. Coconut Have you heard about it? Click here to know about Coconut on Skin & overall Health benefits
6. Cocoa Butter Have you heard about it? Click here to know about Cocoa Butter on Skin & overall Health benefits
7. Pure Tahitian Lime
Have you heard about it? Click here to know about Tahitian Lime on Skin & overall Health benefits
8. Sandalwood Water. Have you heard about it? Click here to know about it and Sandalwood Water on Skin & overall Health benefits
9. Others: Honey, Vanilla, Ylang-Ylang Pure essential Oil, Mandarin Essential Oil, Tangelo Essential Oil, Bees Wax, Grapeseed oil
How and Where our Products are created Our Health & Body products are handcrafted by our Team of Local Ni-Vanuatu headed by yours truly as the In-house Pharmacist to make sure that the Current good manufacturing practices are strictly followed. Our products are created where there’s abundant sunshine, fresh air, tropical sea breezes and away from noise & air pollution – 200m above the sea level. Our Health & Body products are Eco-Animal & Vegan-Friendly, Healthy, Ethical & Sustainable.
Our Health Offer What we’re offering you and your family if you buy and start using our Summit Health & Body Products from Vanuatu, South Pacific is that it is guaranteed that you & your family will no longer be exposed to anything that is considered harmful here – , where research and studies found out that all those ingredients listed in that link can cause health risk to you and to your family. We guarantee that our products are pure, natural & beneficial. To be located in Vanuatu is a given & is also a blessing. The freshness of our air, the abundant sunshine & tropical sea breezes where we are including good vibes & good energy, are also packed inside our freshly made health & body products – from our door to yours.
We are here to provide you and your family with good skin health using our Sandalwood & Tropical Oils-Based and 100% Natural Health & Body Products, deeply nourishing and caring for your overall skin health & body.
Our Buying tip: Before you buy, check if you’re allergic to any of our proudly listed natural ingredients. If you have questions and needing help in choosing our products and how to order online, please don’t hesitate to e-mail us.
Please e-mail us how we can help you further in your Journey to Good Skin.. leading to Good Happy Healthier Life..