Dear Customers, Family, Fans & Friends – the Long Wait is finally OVER! Our Mother Nature, our weather, our PWD, our summit garden team & our managing directors especially and our universe conspired with each other to make our Home very welcoming again 5 months after Cyclone pam’s visit! With all these blessings – we’re sharing our Summit Tourist Facilities once again to everyone to hopefully mark the end of devastating Cyclone Pam. This time it’s FREE ADMISSION!
We had a soft-opening yesterday and though we didn’t really advertised that we were because we thought that we’re not that ready yet but decided to welcome guests anyway if someone does come. True enough, some of our intrepid guests & tourists tried their luck, some made phone calls, made their way up & were in for a huge surprise – because we were accepting guests already – great luck & timing! At the end of their stroll – they said that they really enjoyed their visit, that it’s really beautiful up here, the view is outstanding! To top of it all – they also bought some of our Summit Skin Care products home with them! They said that these will help them reminisce their Vanuatu & Summit Gardens visit when they go back home! Our Salve it & Tamanu & Sandalwood Cream were all sold out! Other popular were our soaps, our sandalwood mask, polish, our cleansing oil, our Island Beauty Daily & Weekly Pack! Yes! Success!
Anyhow, Welcome Everyone again to our Beautiful Home! Highly recommended & received Certificate of Excellence Award by Trip Advisor – Ranked 5th of 52/ 97 Attractions in Port Vila, Vanuatu! Read what our Guests had to say on Trip Advisor The Summit Gardens Vanuatu.
1. Home to Vanuatu’s Famous Essential Oil Distillery
2. Home to Our Summit Skin Care 100% Natural/Sandalwood-Based Health & Body Products
3. Home to our Famous Summit Gardens & Largest Sandalwood (Astro)Plantation
4. Home to the Adventurous – Vanuatu Jungle Zipline – Dare a Canyon Ride
5. Home to our newly added Fun & Adventurous Activity – A Rainforest Walk!
We’re assuming that you’re all aware that cyclone pam’s devastating visit left all of Summit Vanuatu’s tourist Facilities – Our Essential Oil Distillery, Our Stunning Tropical Gardens and Our Summit Shop & Café closed to the public for 5 months due to our Gardens were really devastated, no tourists and part of devil’s point road was washed away. We thought that we’ll wait for a little while to re-open until our Gardens recover, the road fixed and our very supportive tourists come flowing back again. Now, The Time has Come! So please Come up & Enjoy our FREE Tourist Facilities! We sincerely apologise to all those that we refused who came during our closed period.
We’ve not fully recovered yet but we decided to re-open again – we’re very happy, truly ecstatic and very excited and we can’t wait to see you all again, hope that you are too!
WHAT FUN, EXCITING & MEMORABLE THINGS TO DO HERE?!
1. Enjoy Freely – have a Picnic, family bonding, (yoga, meditation – please request & advise time & schedule), Leisurely walk around & take lots of picturesque photos of our stunning Tropical & the largest well-maintained Gardens in the South Pacific with a million $$$ view! The Summit Gardens
2. See, Observe & Appreciate our talented Summit Distillery Team of Ni-Vanuatu girls headed by our In-House Pharmacist – (to make sure that current production quality control is strictly followed & observed) – creating our beautiful products right in front of you at our Famous Essential Oil Distillery, Freely try, sample & test our products, freely ask questions
3. Know how our Pure Sandalwood Essential Oil, Pure Tahitian Lime, Pure Tangelo & Pure Mandarin Essential Oil are distilled using our Low-pressured Steam Distillation Unit
4. Shop direct, take home & stock up some of our Beautifully Made – 100% VANUATU Products – 100% Natural Sandalwood-Based Health & Body as a souvenir of your Summit Garden visit & or for giving away as pressies, or best if you use personally!! Our beautiful 100% natural skin care products have many skin health benefits – Please read the benefits of our Key Ingredients. You can always shop online when not in Vanuatu anymore. Use 5monthsafterpam at checkout to avail our 10% discount (Min. Spend A$90) – all month long.
4. Walk freely around our newly added fun & adventurous Rainforest Walk
5. Dare to Ride the FAMOUS Canyon Ride – Vanuatu Jungle Zipline – Admission Fees Applies
COME VISIT US & ENJOY! MAKE YOUR VANUATU VISIT MORE MEMORABLE & FUN!
Please Share Share Share Away to your visiting family & friends that we’re open again!
Read here to know more detailed info., contact details, how to get here, opening days & hours, tours info & others.
PS: Our Café is still closed until further notice.